Our attorneys in Raleigh & Winston-Salem have experience defending employers in litigation and administrative actions throughout North Carolina. We provide expert counsel and representation in cases regarding:
- Discrimination claims, including age, race, sex, and national origin
- Sexual harassment
- Civil rights violations in accordance with both Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Ohio Civil Rights Commission (OCRC)
- Workers’ Compensation defense
- Wrongful termination or discharge or retaliatory discharge
- Employment contract disputes
- Employee manual compliance regarding policy and procedure
We are knowledgeable in both state and federal labor and employment laws and are able to provide thorough defense in claims arising from employees. Our reputation as aggressive litigators and expert business law attorneys is well-earned, and this includes representing employers in the case of unwarranted employment or workers’ compensation claims. When you reach out to us for legal representation and counsel, we will go the distance to thoroughly understand your unique business and interests to help you achieve the outcome you are seeking.
Contact Strauch, Green, & Mistretta, P.C. for Employment and Workers’ Compensation Representation
Our experienced legal team is here to provide you with expert representation in employment defense and to fight against workers’ compensation claims in Raleigh, Winston-Salem, and throughout North Carolina. To get started, contact Strauch Green & Mistretta, P.C. by calling 919 278 7453 or completing our short form below.